- Tow hooks, one front & one rear minimum. If the hook is not immediately obvious then painting it yellow or adding some label higher up the body will help locate the hook. Must be securely fastened to the vehicle - no lashing eyes or similar are acceptable.
- Tow Rope or Tow Strop minimum length 10 metres
- Axe & Spade/Shovel
- Comprehensive first aid kit
- Fire extinguisher, dry powder, 1 kilogram minimum
- Spare wheel of the same radius as the other fitted wheels. (not necessarily the same width.)
- Spark Arrestor to suit your exhaust.
- Proof of insurance
- PRS radio UHF, fixed or hand-held.
- Club Scrutineering Sticker
- Drinking liquid (plastic bottles or Stainless Steel thermos recommended, no glass)
- Rubbish bag. Littering is naughty.
- Hats/coats/gloves/boots or gumboots
- 30 Metre tow rope
- Maps of the area
- Spot light/torch
- Spare fluids (some parts may use the same oil, eg gearbox and transfer box)
- Water for radiator
- Engine oil
- Brake fluid
- Clutch fluid
- Transmission oil
- Transfer Box oil
- Spare Fuel (diesel or petrol)
- Short tow rope - 2 to 5 metres. Good for space-restricted tows, but terrible for snatching due to lack of spring.
- Compressor for reinflating your tyres
- Chain Saw
- Power Winch
- Hand Winch
- Bow Shackles (or less preferred are D Shackles)
- Snatch block
- Ground anchor
- Snow Chains (if appropriate)
- High Lift Jack
- Tree Strop
- Crow Bar
This file last modified Friday November 03, 2006
If you find something here useful, feel free to donate bitcoin:
Donations address: 14LHst9s1UEh8NMem87qaEd9tJWSCiNt1x